- DCB Power Ventures Limited
- Multiples Private Equity Fund
- Agri Power & Engineering Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Aditya Birla Pvt Equity Trust
- PTC India Financial Services Limited
- IL & FS Trust
- Golden OAK (Mauritius) Limited
- TATA Power Company
- Reliance Infrastructure
- Adani Enterprises
Few Latest Stake Sale/Purchase Agreement of IEX –
1. In March 2014, FTIL had announced sale of 5% stake in IEX for Rs.72.89 crore as part of efforts to comply with the regulatory norms. Post that transaction, its shareholding in the company would reduce to 28.49%. Valuing the company at Rs. 700 Crs.
2. BVP, which had invested in the firm in 2010, in 2016 sold around 4% stake in IEX to TVS Capital for around Rs.80-90 crore. Its remaining 6% stake would have fetched it around Rs.130-150 crore, as per VCCircle estimates, based on the recent deals related to IEX. Thus valuing company at Rs. 2500 Crs compared to valuation in 2010 which stood at Rs. 350 Crs.
3. Two funds managed by Motilal Oswal Private Equity (MOPE) - India Business Excellence Fund-II and India Business Excellence Fund-IIA - has acquired a 4.1 % stake in Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) from Jindal Power for Rs. 98 crore.
For buying and selling any unquoted / unlisted / delisted or suspended shares in physical or demat you can reach us at Contact No.91+ 09215709100 or Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org