Sunday, 19 January 2014

Their are some problem which occur in front of investors,,

I have some shares in physical mode but I am unable to trace out my shares certificates. What is the procedure for issue of duplicate share certificates??

My father was a shareholder of company. He was expired without executing any will, can you help me to tell about the transmission procedure of the share??

What is the procedure for dematerlization of shares???

If their are joint holder on share certificate, one of them is alive and second one is died. What is the procedure for transposition?

If any one has face all types of problem like death case / missing share certificate / etc. which is mentioned above, you can contact the below mentioned

Mr. Manish Mittal 

 15, Mahalakshmi Market,
 Railway Road, Samalkha
 Panipat 132101

No comments:

Post a Comment